customized wholesale outdoor furniture umbrella cover manufacturer,supplier,factory, exporter for sale
Sitting under the umbrellas in the garden in the summer evening and feeling the evening breeze is a very pleasant thing. However, when you buy a poor quality umbrella, you are not so lucky. In this blog, we will discuss how to outdoor furniture umbrella cover.
Factors to consider when buying outdoor furniture umbrella cover
- When choosing an umbrella surface, umbrellas with obviously sparse fabrics generally have poor UV resistance, and consumers should buy them carefully;
- It has the characteristic of shrinking. When buying a sunshade, the umbrella surface should be large rather than small;
- The color of the fabric is related to the UV protection performance. Under the same conditions, the darker the fabric, the better the UV resistance. In contrast, black, navy blue, dark green and light blue, light pink, and light yellow have better UV resistance;
- Check the protection level signs carefully before purchasing. The "Assessment of Textile Anti-ultraviolet Performance" promulgated by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine stipulates that only when the UPF (ultraviolet protection factor value) is greater than 30 and the UVA (long-wave ultraviolet) transmittance is less than 5%, can it be called an anti-ultraviolet product with a protection level The standard is "UPF30+"; when the UPF is greater than 50, it indicates that the product has excellent UV protection performance, and the protection level is marked as "UPF50+". When you are shopping, you should carefully check the protection level identification, and then choose an umbrella that suits you according to the local sun exposure;
- The anti-ultraviolet performance can be preliminarily judged based on the fabric nature of the umbrella surface. Generally speaking, cotton, silk, nylon, viscose, etc. have poor UV resistance, while polyester is better. Polyester-containing fabrics usually used to make umbrellas include satin cloth, mac cloth, etc. In addition, the anti-ultraviolet performance is best for satin weave fabrics, followed by twill weave and plain weave, the darker the better;
- Whether the sunscreen umbrella can prevent ultraviolet rays, the texture of the fabric is not the most important thing. The main thing is what kind of technical treatment the manufacturer has done to the fabric. Generally, cotton and linen fabrics have a certain degree of UV protection, but the degree is not strong. In the past two years, most of the sunscreen umbrellas sold on the market are coated with a layer of silver glue on the surface of the umbrella. This treatment can reflect and block some direct ultraviolet rays. However, the quality of silver glue is good or bad. The silver glue of sunscreen umbrellas produced by manufacturers with good technical conditions is not easy to fall off, and some cheap sunscreen umbrellas just coat the surface of the umbrella with a layer of silver in order to refill the number. After several sun exposures It faded;
If you pay attention to these issues when you buy, and choose carefully, the durability of your umbrella will be enhanced.
How to clean the outdoor furniture umbrella cover?
The awning is one of the most common outdoor furniture in the courtyard. It can effectively block the sun and reduce energy consumption. It is an indispensable product in the hot summer courtyard. If it is dirty, it will affect the beautiful view of the courtyard. The following are the cleaning points of the awning in the courtyard.
- Pay attention when putting away the awning, only put it away when it is dry and clean (the wet awning will get moldy), if the damp awning has to be put away, remember to unfold it to dry if there is a chance (Take it away before putting it away);
- When cleaning it, open it when it is dry. Do not lean against the awning or press hard on it when cleaning;
- When you usually want to clean, use a soft brush to regularly remove the dust, and also clean the leaves, branches and other debris on it. If there are stains on the sunshade cloth, you can use a soft brush dipped in detergent to brush it lightly, and then wash it off with clean water;
- There are parts made of aluminum alloy on the awning, which cannot be cleaned with acidic wear-resistant cleaning materials (it will damage the surface);
- To clean the aluminum alloy parts on the awning, use a soft cloth and detergent. Do not touch the shade cloth during cleaning to avoid corrosion.
Once you understand the cleaning points of the awning, you don’t have to worry about it getting dirty. In order to prolong its service life, you should pay attention to closing it in rainy or heavy snow.
We are customized wholesale outdoor furniture umbrella cover manufacturer, supplier, factory, exporter for sale, providing customers with high quality products and reliable service, for more information, please just contact us.